Pages

WELCOME GUY'S.....thank you for visiting our blog. We provide you some of extra ordinary writers about SHORT STORY, POETRY, EXTREME IDEA, & OPINION. So, if you want to contribute, please sent to our email: akhmad.randi@ymail.com. We will selecting your writing, and posting it in this blog because we are Not Bad Writers.....

Thursday, September 30, 2010

....

by: Faris Zulfikar

all this time, I lived under the shadow of
I'm sleeping with a cloud above my bed

I'm lonely for so long
stuck in the past and unable to move

I save all my hope and dream
hoping that someday I will need it

I leave my time
I set aside some space in the corner of my heart

all I want is just
re-found love

I was unable to survive
without re-found love

I looked at the sky
but the reluctant star shine

I searched but I could not find the hint
I knew something was there

the consolation my heart

I look for someone to shed light
not just to accompany me on tonight

give me directions
and got ready to receive your suggestions

what I want
just re-found love

and if I open my heart to you
please guide me every step of me

and if you expect me to love again
you know..

I will always accompany you until the end of it later ..

No comments:

Post a Comment