Pages

WELCOME GUY'S.....thank you for visiting our blog. We provide you some of extra ordinary writers about SHORT STORY, POETRY, EXTREME IDEA, & OPINION. So, if you want to contribute, please sent to our email: akhmad.randi@ymail.com. We will selecting your writing, and posting it in this blog because we are Not Bad Writers.....

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

WITH ALL MY HEART

Let me break for the last time
Just for seeing your nice smile
Here…I am crying and praying
I hope in a light of miracle

If you still on my side together
I never will leave you anymore
Let me embrace and save you
Until the end the time

I know it’s all just my daydreams and never will comes true
But I hope you will back to my life although in my imagination
Although just memories... tragedy...and mystery…

I don’t want to look at your tears down fall
Because of the sucker outside the door
Hold on my hands in this cold night
Today and tomorrow is our happiness

Lets we dances together with the angel in this saint's floor
And allow me please to sing a lullaby for you
With my old guitar which always on my side
As substitute of you when I'm alone

by : Fivbri Stay Cool

No comments:

Post a Comment