By: Fivbri
Alone, I tramp here observing the breadwinner
Within the limitations and expectations
Hold a big dream
Dream of the scholar
Indeed, they are not weak creatures
Which can only be denounced hard world
Then silence consumed by age
They are just people who are less fortunate
The forgotten by the lucky
Piluh clearly visible on his face
Beads of sweat adorn every part of her body
Radiated the spirit in his eyes
With a soft smile on his face
In my heart asks
What can I do for them?
Seeing myself occupied ..
While I see they are getting tired
But I believe in friends ..
They are not weak
They are not easily discouraged
They are the hope for his family
They are heroes for their families
If I can get a little help ...
Oh God, please give us a little chance ...
Within the limitations and expectations
Hold a big dream
Dream of the scholar
Indeed, they are not weak creatures
Which can only be denounced hard world
Then silence consumed by age
They are just people who are less fortunate
The forgotten by the lucky
Piluh clearly visible on his face
Beads of sweat adorn every part of her body
Radiated the spirit in his eyes
With a soft smile on his face
In my heart asks
What can I do for them?
Seeing myself occupied ..
While I see they are getting tired
But I believe in friends ..
They are not weak
They are not easily discouraged
They are the hope for his family
They are heroes for their families
If I can get a little help ...
Oh God, please give us a little chance ...
No comments:
Post a Comment