By: A. Randi
This morning, not blind-eyed. Quiet and silent, no sound again. Sunset dark night clamped the dibble. Cold began to twist the bones of the inner. You present, my dear. Without greeting. Without knocking. Come and arrived just in memory of debris remaining. Wonder. Though I have been thrown out like the damn mosquitoes. Basic naughty, you do not move like the figure of a statue. Indeed, my lonely exceed the quietness of a revered temple in the middle of silence starless moonless night. Like tonight, dear. Why would you attend? You will never be able to jazz up my lonely. You will never be able to warm my cold. Even you will not be able to touch the court of my heart that is filled with thousands of secrets and the pitfalls of tears.
See, my dear! My friends never infestation problem. Every inch of the day, they dance, sing, play, laugh, cry, chuckle. Without sin. Without the burden. But I could not do it to myself. I prefer silence. Silence on the spot. In the afternoon and evening. I'm speechless.
In this place I'm quiet, dear. Here I was happy. There is no mouth that war. No soul is restrained. No heart is removed. Like before you throw my heart the trash on a street corner. Then torn apart by a flock of animals into the streets until eventually only a warm pile of dog feces in the park grass soaked in dew in the morning. It's disgusting.
My dear, when first we met. Just like that. When we close up to be very close. Yes, just like that. In fact, when you leave me for her beloved. Stay away. Whether, when will it end? In your mind, I'm probably just a shadow of memories that no man's land. To you, maybe I'm just a stepping stone towards a magnificent dream. But this is not a game. It is also not an oppression. This is just a mistake. For that, now I'm willing to make it up with a series of penalties.
Dear, go home. Two figures dressed in white had seen me. I've been watching the motion. And now slowly toward me. Go home, my dear. Say hello to your lover.
"Boy, do not daydream continues. You better sleep. Soon dawn call to prayer".
They admonish me, dear. Oh, you have to go apparently. But, I still had a pair of ears to hear them talk about me in the hall way.
"Doc, exactly how the health of Dimas? I guess he's not crazy, Doc".
"Maybe. Maybe he is the most sane patient in this Mental Hospital".
I remained silent. Mute. Room lights were extinguished. Closed my eyes began. Memories, I began to grave. I do not know, I think nothing had changed. Yes, just like that. Still granted.
romantic-funny story....i like it!!!!
ReplyDelete